Breast Surgery Recover with Horse Therapy! Here's one for all women who have suffered!

http://www.timesdaily.com/news/local/breast-cancer-patients-use-horses-for-therapy/article_0ded15ba-6769-55d1-a889-677932ddccf9.html

Are you a woman? Have you suffered through cancer? Can you imagine what life would be like after breast cancer?

I attend the North Davis Church of Christ in Arlington, Texas. In our congregation too many of our members are or have suffered from cancer. In fact, just today in Sunday class two prayer requests were given for ladies recently diagnosed with breast cancer! One is for a new friend of mine who I am only just getting to know!

Sometimes there is not much more one can do but to pray for the welfare, care and comfort of anyone struck with such a terrible disease.  But here, again, as a horse owner aware of the special influences our equine partners can impart, I am honored to find there are others who have the insight to apply to the special friendship of horses to benefit others! In this article Breast Cancer Patients use Horses for Therapy two special women have brought about a unique resource for physical therapy after breast cancer!  More surprisingly, the need for physical therapy and solutions for these patients were mostly unrealized!

Nothing makes me more thankful and grateful for the blessings I have been given in having my horses, then to know and find ways I can share them for the wellbeing of others!  This is something I'm going to do! Please tell me what you think. I'll look forward to the conversations and prayerfully the future rehabilitations too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Horses for Grief Therapy

Horses as Therapy for Grief

Innovations in Confinement Area Horse-Keeping | TheHorse.com